We love to shop at Mygrafico

We love to shop at Mygrafico
http://www.mygrafico.com/

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mixed Media Project






My mothers birthday just past and I had a challenge from Create Scrapbooks to do a Mixed Media Project. So I decided to make this Mixed Media about the three Generation of girls on my side of the family. Since I no longer live in Massachusetts were all of my family live. The three generations
Have not been together like this many times. I was looking for a picture of all of us together and couldn't find one. This sadden me since there wont be many opportunity to capture one. So I decided to Create one... I drew the pictures of us on regular paper. Then use oil pastels to color them. I adhere the drawings to the canvas with Mod podge..This Mixed Media has many emotions tied to it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment