We love to shop at Mygrafico

We love to shop at Mygrafico
http://www.mygrafico.com/

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Three Acrylic paint colors and white embossing ink background

This tag was made by using three acrylic paints all different shades of the same color. One was a shiny acrylic paint. You apply it randomly on the tag.. You need to take your paint brush with one stroke run it across your tag. This will make the colors blend ,but you will still see all the pretty colors on your tag. Do this in strait line motion till your tag is covered. Do not blend to much or it will turn into one color. You want to see the three different colors on your project. It will make your tag more appealing to the eye. Let the paint dry completely Then emboss the tag with white embossing ink and use a back ground stamp. The butterfly was stamped on some sanded coordination paper. I also added glossy accents on the middle of the butterfly and antennas. I use pop dots on the wings.. I added the fibers I had in my stash... I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment